Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend Workout 4/21 & 22-Gleason Park


Open the above site and find out why Chuck Liddell is the UFC Champ.
CrossFit is a unique workout concept that provides functional strength, muscular endurance, balance, accuracy and overall conditioning for individuals of all abilities and ages. Visit CrossFit Headquarters http://crossfit.com/This weekend, at Gleason Park - see directions above, we will do warmups and 20 minute CrossFit workouts, styled to individual fitness levels and goals. Short and sweet. We tailor each exercise for rehab or fitness, to meet your personal ability. For young, old, everyone, park workouts are always free. Join us at the at 2:00pm Sat and Sun and you will be proud of your new fitness adventure. Also, Gleason Park is doggie friendly. Bring a friend!!
Saturday results: CrossFit's "Angie" scaled,
100 push ups
100 squats
50 dead hang pullups
50 situps
for time, 30:07
Sunday's Results: CrossFit's "Lynne" modified, - 5 rounds for max reps
Wes did Elevated Pushups and Dead Hang Pullups, 12/8, 14/8, 16/8, 16/8, 16/6
Doug did Elevated Pushups and Dead Hang Pullups, 12/8, 14/8, 16/8, 12/8, 12/8
Nicole did Incline Pushups & Adaptive Pullups, 6/8, 6/8, 12/12, 12/12, 12/12
Sally did Incline Pushups and Adaptive Pullups 6/8, 6/8, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6
Great work everyone!
Oh yeah, MiMi was the cheerleader!

4 Comments:

At Sunday, April 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at Gleason park at 2pm on Saturday... but I didn't see anyone. Was it cancelled? Did I go to the wrong spot?

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2007, Blogger Doug said...

Sorry, we got there at 3:00 yesterday. Sloppy of me, I should of posted change. Come back on Sun. at 2:00 and meet me at the monkey bars. I have a CrossFit "push/pull" workout planned that we can scale to everyones fittest level.

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was at the monkey bars at 2:15 and walked around the park for a half hour, looking for you guys. Did you go somewhere else?

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, fogot to ask:

1. Do you know of any Florida affiliates sponsoring the Technical Strength Challenge in September? I know I can do damage in the master's division and would love to enter but don't really want to spring for the plane fare to Jersey.

2. Are any locals also training for the TSC? If so, I'm looking for training partners. I also need someone to teach me how to snatch a kettlebell without banging up my forearm.

3. I'll be out of town next week (challenged some guys to a weighted pullup contest; the venue is in Austin) but would love to join you after I get back. Feel free to email me at aannunz327@aol.com.

Thanks.

Al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home